Ads Top

"If your buddy pokemon was your IRL only pokemon, how difficult would it be to take care of?"


#PokemonGO: Today I was going to work and checked on my Klang, who I've been walking for a while now, and a thought came to my head: if he were to be my IRL pokemon I'd be pretty lucky! A perpetual motion pokemon (at least I think he is), that knows electric moves (charging my phone would be sweet), seems pretty easy to find a place for him to sleep at my house and although I can feed it berries, I don't see a mouth (and by that logic, no poop hole)!!Then I thought of asking this question on this Reddit to see your funny answers! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2RsffSZ
"If your buddy pokemon was your IRL only pokemon, how difficult would it be to take care of?" "If your buddy pokemon was your IRL only pokemon, how difficult would it be to take care of?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.