Ads Top

"So excited!"


#PokemonGO: Was getting ready for bed last night when I despised to check Pokémon before going to sleep and see what was around. Saw an I know Pokémon on my little radar thing in the corner, opened it and it was a hitmonlee! Told my Husband to put his pants back on and get in the car LOL! Driver over to the closest we could get to it, hopped out and caught that mother fudger! Won’t let me add a pic for some reason 🤔 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2v0fv4j
"So excited!" "So excited!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.