Ads Top

"It only took 540 encounters and almost 3 years"


#PokemonGO: Today started as a pretty unlucky day with a lot of small things going the wrong way - its peak at the moment when I shut the door behind me, realising that I left my keys inside... but thats another story. I'm playing Pokemon Go since the first Day and hunting for shiny Magikarp since its release. Its my favorite shiny for obvious reasons. On my way to a park, which is probably the best place in town to farm magikarp, I boarded the subway. The train was already out of the station but my GPS wasn't following, when suddenly a magikarp spawned. Just a moment before it would disappear I managed to tap it and almost freaked out about the golden karp struggling right there on my screen! I'm still on my way to the park to meet my friends there and I'm exited to show them this mayor archivement. Today I will celebrate!https://ift.tt/2u1jddM via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2UdDuY2
"It only took 540 encounters and almost 3 years" "It only took 540 encounters and almost 3 years" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.