Ads Top

"Push notifications, do they even work?"


#PokemonGO: So... do the push notifications on this game actually work, or does it just send you random promotional push notifications telling you to play? Because that's all I ever get. Despite having low motivation, pokemon returns, and gifts set for push notifications I have literally never once gotten a notification for any of it, and I have pokemon in gyms 24/7. They get knocked out constantly and I don't find out until a few seconds after I log in and get the banner or check my roster.I only seem to get rare pushes for "offers, events, and updates" which I can hardly make use of. Is this intentional or something, because none of my friends get push notifications either.I have an iPhone XR if that matters at all, but this was also an issue on my 6s Plus. Most of my other friends have various androids. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2TkMfPI
"Push notifications, do they even work?" "Push notifications, do they even work?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.