Ads Top

"From 0 to hero, I have evolved my Poliwig into a Poliwrath just to show my fiancée how much I love her."


#PokemonGO: Long story short, we both are big fans of Poliwag and Poliwrath. We sometimes call each other those names. I say she looks like Poliwag because how cute she is and how big his lips are and she says I look like Poliwrath because I have a similar face and body complexion (kinda serious and buff upper body but smaller lower body).I told her I would start playing Pokémon Go again, get fitter and evolve a Poliwig just by earning candies. She was really happy to hear that because she was worried about my health after some stomach and colon issues I had in 2018 that made my life more difficult.Today I finally did it. I feel extremely happy, and I wanted to share it with you.She is so happy too, but this is not the end, oh no. My next goal is to learn how to knit amigurumis and make her a plushie. She is so caring and loving, she deserves this funny "feats" I always try to accomplish to show her my love haha.Edit: Yeah, there's a typo on the title, can't correct it :( via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/36RmlHk
"From 0 to hero, I have evolved my Poliwig into a Poliwrath just to show my fiancée how much I love her." "From 0 to hero, I have evolved my Poliwig into a Poliwrath just to show my fiancée how much I love her." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.