Ads Top

"an Eldegoss stalked me across the country and gave me pokerus??"


The biggest pain in my ass this entire game has been, in my headcanon, a single bloodthirsty Eldegoss.So I'm late to the party and started playing pokemon sword. I'm up against Milo and yeah, he's fairly cut and dry. I have both a Raboo as well as a Vulpix on my side. I didn't know leaders only Dynamax their last dude so I did it early and started sweeping with my Vulpix. He pops out Eldegoss and I don't kill it with a Max-Flare. After that Eldegoss hits my lvl 17 Vulpix and absolutely destroys him from 80% to empty.As part of some background, I'm running a RecoveryLocke. It's pretty much a Nuzlocke but I box on death and after the story I can use whatever. I can also do raidbattle things but can't really use em unless it fulfills Nuzlocke rules.ANYWAYS. My Vulpix is down and out.Later on, while I'm along route 5 there's this bridge. You know the one, the one with the feathers? I'm admiring the view and turned to grab a glass of water. When I turn around, I have half a second to notice an Eldegoss FLYING FOR ME THROUGH THE AIR.BAM I'M IN A BATTLE. It's level 26 and my highest is 23. It's not good. I fight it but I can survive. I actually decide I want to catch the asshole because obviously this is fate.I proceeded to use: 27 pokeballs, 7 great balls, 7 heal balls, 2 nest balls, 4 premier balls, ALL the other 1 off balls Ball Guy gave me, and more than 12 super potions to keep myself alive. But it STILL knocks out one of my pokemon.I STILL don't catch it. And I beat it up in frustration.I thought I was free from this nightmare.I wasn't.Fast forward a bit. I'm outside Hammerlocke. I just enter the top-left-ish area. Literally the first thing to pop out at me, again? An ELDEGOSS.I am at this point CONVINCED this Eldegoss ran away from Milo after tasting the blood of my Vulpix, stalked me to route 5 to claim ANOTHER SOUL and make me blow thousands of pokeyen, and HERE HE IS AGAIN.I CATCH HIM. I'm more than ready this time and finally, after 12 great balls they're MINE. He nearly knocked out 2 pokes again, but I straight up heal whenever I get a chance. This takes nearly 30+ turns of battle.And what does this guy have the gall to have?Regenerator (yeah nothing special but it's its best ability IMO)Modest (a DAMN good nature for an Eldegoss)Pokerus. GODDAMN POKERUS.This NIGHTMARE THORN IN MY BUTT has the gall to have pokerus.WELCOME TO THE TEAM BLOODLEAF.Since then this thing has been a monster, sweeping anyone non-resistant to grass under the rug. I'm just about to face Raihan, and I can practically picture the bloodlust in this poke's eyes. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/36OaMkj
"an Eldegoss stalked me across the country and gave me pokerus??" "an Eldegoss stalked me across the country and gave me pokerus??" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.