Ads Top

"Why can't we see the total hearts needed for our next buddy level like we can for our next Friendship level?"


#PokemonGO: Basically what I am asking in the title. Its bizarre to me that I can see exactly how many days I need for everyone on my friends list til I become Best Friends, Ultra Friends ect.When it comes to out Poké buddies, why the secrecy? Why doesn't it just say you need "x" amount of hearts til you reach Great/Ultra/Best buddies? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2uoBMs4
"Why can't we see the total hearts needed for our next buddy level like we can for our next Friendship level?" "Why can't we see the total hearts needed for our next buddy level like we can for our next Friendship level?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.