Ads Top

"February 11 2020 will go down as my luckiest day in Pokemon Go"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2UIWVZ7 photo speaks for itself, I was in the mall and got a notification for the spoink hour and decided to open the app to get some stardust so I can get my Snorlax a second move for PVP. And I hatched a perfect Munchlax.Then I kept playing and hatch 2 new Pokemon (maractus and karrablast) and a perfect snivy.Since I powered up my now Snorlax and ran out of stardust so I decided to hit a raid and boom. Perfect Arcanine.Then I proceed to play PVP and got my but handed to me because of bad connection but I don't count that. Hope I made it to 100 words,WOO! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2HgNyYI
"February 11 2020 will go down as my luckiest day in Pokemon Go" "February 11 2020 will go down as my luckiest day in Pokemon Go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.