Ads Top

"Giratina is too strong for a semi-casual player to compete."


#PokemonGO: I'm fairly new to Pokemon in general, and fairly casual to this game, but I am getting very frustrated with the pvp battles because I don't have anything that can compete with Giratina. If I happen to have one that does okay against him my opponent immediately switches out and I'm left trying to survive through the rest of the fight with my only counter not dying. It's extremely frustrating and makes me want to throw things. If I knew the type counters by heart like everyone else seems to maybe I'd be better off. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3c4Rk5y
"Giratina is too strong for a semi-casual player to compete." "Giratina is too strong for a semi-casual player to compete." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.