Ads Top

"I want to be able to turn off "looking for nearby pokemon" while still having my steps count."


#PokemonGO: I'm not fond of the constant notification and the extra battery drain from the nearby pokemon background process. I think the two things should be separate toggles in settings, I'm not sure why they're tied together in the first place. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Pim2OR
"I want to be able to turn off "looking for nearby pokemon" while still having my steps count." "I want to be able to turn off "looking for nearby pokemon" while still having my steps count." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.