Ads Top

"Makes me smile to see all the new accounts in my local gyms! So- I've been working hard to make them more stops and gyms around us. I hope it gives them something to be happy about in these weird times."


#PokemonGO: I'm a level 40 player, have been for awhile. I typically travel a ton for work, and make things into pokestops along the way. For those that don't know, we can only submit a limited number of locations as new stops in a certain time period. So, by the time I get home, I've typically submitted my max allotment. I work long days, almost all outside or active, so when I'm home, I'm just a bum till my next trip.Now with the quarantine I'm home all the time, so I took it upon myself to increase the pokestops around me locally. There are lots of people and kids going for walks, so I thought this might help give them something to look forward to on those walks. My stops are showing up in the game all over, and causing old stops to become new gyms!I can see a few of the stops and gyms from my house, and I've noticed such an increase in the "young" accounts! It's actually fun to watch how often the gyms are turning over!I wish I could see their faces when they open the game to see new stops almost every day!Anywho, old, new, welcome to, and welcome back to the Pokemon fam y'all! Go catch em all! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2YgjtCw
"Makes me smile to see all the new accounts in my local gyms! So- I've been working hard to make them more stops and gyms around us. I hope it gives them something to be happy about in these weird times." "Makes me smile to see all the new accounts in my local gyms! So- I've been working hard to make them more stops and gyms around us. I hope it gives them something to be happy about in these weird times." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.