Ads Top

"The remote raid passes have actually caused me to waste so many raid passes"


#PokemonGO: I’m lucky enough to live next to a statue which is a gym. Unfortunately, no on around me on quarantine plays which usually means I can’t do level 4 or 5 raids at the gym.However, with the introduction of the remote raid passes, the last couple days I’ve noticed 3-4 players in the lobby for most level 4 raids.The problem: these players seem to be always like, low level 20s. I burn a raid pass thinking “we’ll I can do about half of the boss, so I’m sure between the rest of them they can do the other half”, and then we get stomped during the raid as they do next to no damage. And they’re probably wasting their remote passes on level 4 raids because they don’t know any better.This isn’t a real complaint TBH. more just a funny side effect of people getting to do raids remotely. I think I’ll stick to saving my passes for raids I can do solo however. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2VIYvdM
"The remote raid passes have actually caused me to waste so many raid passes" "The remote raid passes have actually caused me to waste so many raid passes" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.