Ads Top

"How is the Y-Comm STILL this bad?"


I remember when Sword/Shield first came out the Y-comm was frustrating to use. I figured "Hey, it just came out, I'm sure they'll patch it up soon." So that was a stupid thought to have apparently. From what I hear, the Isle of Armor DLC has made it even WORSE. I'm starting to have the "I'm sure they'll patch it" thoughts again, but I'm seriously having doubts about that.This is the most frustration I can ever recall having in a video game, simply because it's really out of my control. If I die in something like Dark Souls, that's my fault because I didn't play more carefully. All I can do with the Y-comm is to try to keep it searching for a trade, and even then it still produces garbage results. Still takes too long to refresh (and can't refresh whenever I want), still gives me raids that have already been completed, Still puts me in 5 star rare raids that nobody else joins, and my friends can't even see when I've joined a raid so that they can fill a spot.If online was to ever be at it's best in a Pokemon game, this was seriously the time to do it. I'm honestly astonished that rather than improving, the online has only gotten worse. If they could fix this one system I'd be able to enjoy the game so much more via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/30TRYjo
"How is the Y-Comm STILL this bad?" "How is the Y-Comm STILL this bad?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.