Ads Top

"I will be very disappointed if the DPP remakes take DP’s story instead of Platinum’s"


I wasn’t ok with it in ORAS and if they do it again here I’d be really dissapointed, imo platinum has the greatest climax as the distortion world is such an innovative area for confusing movements and distorting imagery. It was a fun puzzle to navigate through and if we just bust team galactic in the spear pillar and it just ends there, I feel like it’d be very anticlimactic and not a good ending. If they remake platinum instead of DP it’s not like Th eh run into the same dilemma of “is the champion gonna be Wallace or Steven” because it’s always Cynthia similar to how it’s always Lance. I’m not necessarily saying I confidently think there will be a gen 4 remake announcement coming up but in the case that there is, I really hope their approach ends up with the satisfying version of platinum rather than a lackluster, disappointing basic DP remakeTL;Dr: I want the gen 4 remakes to have platinums story similar to HGSS having crystal’s story, rather than ORAS which has RS story via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2NmBMPs
"I will be very disappointed if the DPP remakes take DP’s story instead of Platinum’s" "I will be very disappointed if the DPP remakes take DP’s story instead of Platinum’s" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.