Ads Top

"My best friend from Germany hasn’t sent me a gift in four days and we’ve never skipped a day :((("


#PokemonGO: They added the new sticker feature and he sent me the charizard that says “hi” and I didn’t have any other ones to send back except for the “bye” bulbasaur so I sent it kind of as a joke and he opened it and hasn’t opened my next gift after four days. I’m very sadI never realized how much a part of my daily routine our gift exchange was until now. I feel dumb for it but I really miss him and I’m worried I offended him with the cute lil bye bulbasaur, why does that sticker even exist :( via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/31eMBeE
"My best friend from Germany hasn’t sent me a gift in four days and we’ve never skipped a day :(((" "My best friend from Germany hasn’t sent me a gift in four days and we’ve never skipped a day :(((" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.