Ads Top

"Does anyone else have this desire to gather some friends and travel a region, country or continent like in the anime?"


I don't want to miss out on what life has to offer outside of my city, you know? I want to meet people, help people, learn about different communities, experience the countryside and suburbs, climb mountains, wander through forests and more!Maybe it's something I can tie with my future career or something I do on the side once I'm more situated financially and mentally.I've also never been to a Pokemon Convention which I'm sure would be a great time. The Pokemon community is very imaginative and as a result is good at creating real life fun out of a game where the creatures and characters aren't real through things like competitions and cosplaying etc via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3eJktDE
"Does anyone else have this desire to gather some friends and travel a region, country or continent like in the anime?" "Does anyone else have this desire to gather some friends and travel a region, country or continent like in the anime?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.