Ads Top

"Is there anyone who feels the same as I do about gen 8 starters?"


I’ve always loved at least 1 starter each generation, occasionally two and in Johto and Hoenn all three. However, I can’t get myself to like any of the Galar starters, in fact I don’t like them at all. When I first played the game I boxed the Grookey that was given to me as soon as I could and I never used it again (I had never boxed my starter before unless I wanted to play some kind of challenge, and I played all Pokémon games a lot of times). I don’t know if it’s because they’re too humanoid (especially Intelleon and Cinderace) or something else but this really bothers me. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3eJDVAa
"Is there anyone who feels the same as I do about gen 8 starters?" "Is there anyone who feels the same as I do about gen 8 starters?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.