Ads Top

"Talking about my experience with a snivy solo run (in early June)"


Pokemon is an easy game and I see many people complain about that difficulty. People end up having to create challenges to add some difficulty to the game. There are various types of nuzlockes and also monotype playthroughs that look interesting. Only one thing stuck out to me: solo runs. After watching youtube channels like jrose and mah dry bread, I find it interesting to push certain pokemon to their limits.I chose my favourite pokemon: snivy in pokemon black and white. I left out the minimum battles rule and went in.I don't have a capture card so I couldn't record it sadly. This was also on a cartridge so I didnt have a speedup button.Keep in mind evolution was off the table.Here are the worst battles:Burgh: This battle sucked. It's fairly obvious seeing as he has bug types. I had to grind from trainers I skipped. His first pokemon is whirlipede. If he poisons or crits me while I set up, runs dead. I had to set up to plus 6 to one shot his last pokemon leavanny. Leavanny could destroy me after his other pokemon had weakened me so I had to set up. His dwebble got one shot by leaf blade. His leavanny was still a damage roll. After 15 attempts at level 29 I won.Things got easy after that as I got eviolite. Even skyla was a piece of cake. The next difficult battles were elite four. Even after I got all of the rare candies.Shantal: Cofagrigus and chandelure were a mess to deal with. Keep in mind that my only attacks were leaf blade and aerial ace. I had to use a rawest berry to up my chances of not getting burnt by Cofagrigus will o wisp while setting up to one shot chandelure. After I have to hope jellicent doesn't activate cursed body so i can also one shot golurk with leaf blade. This took 25 attempts.Ghetsis: The final battle was one of the most difficult. First was another Cofagrigus. If it hit toxic, I lost. I ran pecha berry and set up coils. I had to hope hydreigon missed fire blast and then I would sweep. It took 20 tries.As brutal as this sounds some other battles were also really easy. Even N was easy! I literally video called my friend and said "watch me set up to plus 6 on a zekrom and sweep his team". I didn't actually expect it to work.Overall this was actually really fun and helped me kill some time before swsh dlc. I would suggest this to anyone who wants a challenge or just something to do.I'll get a picture of the snivy soon if you all request it. I traded it over to pokemon white and it's at home rn.I hope this inspires you to try a solo run. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2OziYxj
"Talking about my experience with a snivy solo run (in early June)" "Talking about my experience with a snivy solo run (in early June)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.