Ads Top

"A great four years"


#PokemonGO: Today, during the Fire Hour of the make up Pokémon Go Fest, I hit 4,999,000 exp.I had been waiting for this moment to take my Starter Charmander, chosen the day Pokémon Go launched, and evolve it into a Charizard to hit level 40.I cried when the Pokémon Go commercial aired during the 2016 Super Bowl because an AR Pokémon game - Pokémon in the real world - was like making a childhood dream come true. Hitting max level with my Charmander I’ve had from the start is precious to me, and I wanted to share my joy with you all.Onward to more levels, shiny hunting, submitting PokéStop recommendations, and Mega Evolution!https://ift.tt/2Fx1wbt via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PU4Nn8
"A great four years" "A great four years" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.