Ads Top

"Laying in bed at 1am I decided to open Pokemon Go and ended up battling Sierra in a balloon. The result: my first ever Shadow Shiny"


#PokemonGO: https://ibb.co/7Vvs4Q6I know the IVs aren’t great but Lapras has always been one of my favourite Pokemon and I’ve never even had a regular shiny of it before. Sorry but I am just excited and wanted to share this with someone :D via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3b6tYwx
"Laying in bed at 1am I decided to open Pokemon Go and ended up battling Sierra in a balloon. The result: my first ever Shadow Shiny" "Laying in bed at 1am I decided to open Pokemon Go and ended up battling Sierra in a balloon. The result: my first ever Shadow Shiny" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.