Ads Top

"The abundance of uncommon Pokemon for events is dwindling"


#PokemonGO: I don't want to rant for 20 paragraphs so I'll make this short, tl;dr below:The use of common Pokemon (Pidgey, shroomish, Roselia, etc.) during events to make uncommon, or even new Pokemon (sewaddle, gothita, cottonea etc.) even more uncommon feels unfair. I don't want to make this post about microtransactions or longevity of play time, I'm just pointing out how I've felt since the periodical wave of releases began.Clearly special research breakthroughs, community days, and the drip feeding of new Pokemon have gotten stale. Rare spawns (evolved forms or literally any dragon type) are so few and far between without events it feels like I've been kicked back down to route 2.I've been playing since 2016 and I have to say I'm genuinely happy with the game. Niantic has supported quality of life changes that has made the game so much more engaging, especially in the last 8 months. But they've made enough money to implement more engaging wild spawns instead of relying on releasing 2 every month.Tl;dr - make wild spawns more engaging instead of dropping us off at day care with surskit via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2CvulDT
"The abundance of uncommon Pokemon for events is dwindling" "The abundance of uncommon Pokemon for events is dwindling" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.