Ads Top

"Constantly losing dialga mirror matches with my 4090 100 iv dialga, what's happening?"


#PokemonGO: I'm not throwing a charge move and just using db, and shielding, the opponent using a 4020 dialga or lower throws an iron head and somehow still gets me in the red faster, how is this possible? Is this lag/bug? I'm so frustrated I don't know what I can do.. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/323saS2
"Constantly losing dialga mirror matches with my 4090 100 iv dialga, what's happening?" "Constantly losing dialga mirror matches with my 4090 100 iv dialga, what's happening?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.