Ads Top

"I finally finished drawing every member of my character's team in Pokémon"


It might not be the fanciest piece of art, but I am still very happy I finished it.You can check it out here.Some designs are more in my style and others are very faithful to the classic style, it's all based on how I think they would look. I hope you'll like it! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/337CZBK
"I finally finished drawing every member of my character's team in Pokémon" "I finally finished drawing every member of my character's team in Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.