Ads Top

"Adventure sync and app in general is bugging out very very bad"


#PokemonGO: The app closes everytime I open it and I have to re click it for the game to actually start. I also have been experiencing some serious issues with adventure sync lately. I put one 7km egg in my incubator, and go on a 5km jogging. I re open the app when I come back at home and it shows that I only did 800 meters. I'm not fast, definitely not as fast as a car, so this is very, very angrying. I need slots for the red eggs. I'm on a Huawei P20 Lite, so it's still being supported. Did this happen to anybody else? This game and the bugs angers me so much I swear.Edit : It has officially gotten worse : I was walking with the app open and my character refused to move for a good kilometer. I had to restart the app :D Niantic really is on something huh via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3kdkTpe
"Adventure sync and app in general is bugging out very very bad" "Adventure sync and app in general is bugging out very very bad" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.