Ads Top

"Searching for a long-lost friend"


A couple years back, my copy of Pokémon Alpha Sapphire went missing during a move, and I suspect an ex roommate had stolen it. Games can be replaced, but there was a Pokémon on there that couldn't be.A close friend of mine died in 2014 and the last time we had hung out, we were playing Pokémon X and Y talking about how excited we were for the upcoming Hoenn remakes. During this time, I hatched a shiny honedge and I treasured it because it was a reminder of a lost friend.I figure with how connected Pokémon has become, there is a chance that someone out there bought my copy of Alpha Sapphire and held onto my shiny Aegislash. It's a long shot, but let me know if you've seen this sword:Shiny AegislashNickname: Excalibur (I think, could be something else but my memory is foggy)OT: PikachuTrainer ID: 50746 via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2HbHxjH
"Searching for a long-lost friend" "Searching for a long-lost friend" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.