Ads Top

"I am 15 years old and just beat my first Nuzlocke."


It was in Pokemon Sword. I know everyone calls that game easy and boring, but as someone who's first experience with pokemon was gen 6, I've never had that definition of hardness. I'm not a pro, I usually have to look up which types are strong against eachother and what levels pokemon get certain moves. And this Nuzlocke was, to me, very hard. I lost at least eight pokemon, sometimes to rookie mistakes, sometimes to bad luck. I lost three pokemon during the chairman battle and two to dynamax battles in the wild area.But the important thing to me is that I won. I beat a Nuzlocke, and I'm happy. I'm posting it here to spread my happiness at my accomplishment, and nothing else. Please don't be rude in the comments.For those of you wondering what my final team was, I ended with a Mudsdale, Swirlix, Dugtrio, Sudowoodo, Corviknight and Dracovish. They all made it past the final champion battle. That is all :> via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2TjllGC
"I am 15 years old and just beat my first Nuzlocke." "I am 15 years old and just beat my first Nuzlocke." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.