Ads Top

"I finally did it!!! Being a 300lbs+ male trying to get more health finally walked over 50k in a week. Earlier post got removed"


#PokemonGO: As my wife informed me we have a little one on the way I decided I’m going to have run around and be a lot more active for the little one. Even with weather dipping below freezing I’m still at it and hopefully can still keep it up It’s been a tough road but Pokemon go has helped a lot. Thanks for this community via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/31lS16T
"I finally did it!!! Being a 300lbs+ male trying to get more health finally walked over 50k in a week. Earlier post got removed" "I finally did it!!! Being a 300lbs+ male trying to get more health finally walked over 50k in a week. Earlier post got removed" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.