Ads Top

"Pokemon Sun and Moon isnt as nearly as bad as everypne make it be."


Just finished pokemon Sun and I must that it was a great experience and ot isnt as nearly as bad as most people make it sound.The story and the characters were great and really interesting. Alola is a very nice region because it feels alive like a real place. Although the feeling of exploration isnt as good as in Johto or Sinoh, it compesates with great new pokemon. Alola has some of my favorite pokemon desings. Lycanrock, Salazle, Kommo o, Decidueye, Vikavolt, golisopod. Not counting the alola forms. Some might be a disapointment - Im looking at you alolan Raticate, Dugtrio and persian- but some are so cool, like Ninetailes, Sandslash, Marowack and Executtor.Most cristcism I see its about the dificulty and the handholding. I agree that the game isnt extremely dificult as many would like it to be, but it isnt that easy neither. The exp share is way more balanced now it really needs to be used, otherwise I would lowlevel most of the time. And some the totem pokemon put to a very good fight.About the handholding, I agree that it is kinda of boring in the first island and the tutorial is really long, but from the second island the game gets way better and the handholding is partically non existing.Other thing that I usually seem people having a problem with is the cutscenes. I actually liked the story very much and I like games with a big focus on the story so it didnt bothered me really, but I can see why some people would deslike it. As I said the game is boring in the first island, but as the game keep going, when the story really kicks in, its so good and interesting that I liked to watch the cutscenes, principally the ones with Lillie.Overral, I understand that the game have flaws, and why some people would deslike, but I think that the pros are so much better then the cons, and the game receives so much unescessary hate. For me its a solid 8/10. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/37mGJmH
"Pokemon Sun and Moon isnt as nearly as bad as everypne make it be." "Pokemon Sun and Moon isnt as nearly as bad as everypne make it be." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.