Ads Top

"TGR Battle - Charged move not dealing any damage when Pokémon about to die"


#PokemonGO: Hi,So is this a known issue that has been addressed in the past?Basically, whenever I'm fighting a Team Go Rocket member (grunt or leader alike), I have this extremely annoying bug where, if my Pokémon's charged move reaches full charge at approximately the same timing as it was about to be defeated by the TGR's Pokémon (which is a very frequent thing for me), and I manage to click on the attack launch button right before my Pokémon faints, I will get the move's animation screen and complete it, but the move won't deal any damage because my Pokémon was considered to have been defeated the whole time. So I'll complete the animation, I'll have the "Your Pokémon uses X move!" text, even the "Super effective" or "not very effective" text, but no damage actually dealt, and my Pokémon shown fainting right the next instant.I haven't been able to record it so far but hopefully you can understand what I'm talking about.It's really frustrating because not only does it make me lose time and energy completing the animation with the hope of dealing damage to my opponent just to have this effort turning out to be useless, but it can also make a great difference in the outcome of the battle...I'm not sure if this is a TGR-specific bug or if it also happens in GBL, as I don't participate in the latter.If anyone has any info on this, please let me know!Thanks via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3kf9nda
"TGR Battle - Charged move not dealing any damage when Pokémon about to die" "TGR Battle - Charged move not dealing any damage when Pokémon about to die" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.