Ads Top

"I'm rank 8, why am I only getting matched with Rank 10 opponents?"


#PokemonGO: I just hit rank 8, but I'm only getting matched with Rank 10 opponents now, all with perfect meta teams. I've lost like 20 in a row, I'm just not willing to invest much in this "temporary" tournament.Why am I not getting any easier opponents after so many losses?I spent about 50000 stardust for this dumb cup, no more, and only for non-duplicates of Pokemon I didn't already have at great league level.Hey algorithm, stop matching me with opponents 2 ranks higher than me that I can't beat. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2J3hAUA
"I'm rank 8, why am I only getting matched with Rank 10 opponents?" "I'm rank 8, why am I only getting matched with Rank 10 opponents?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.