Ads Top

"Been collecting/hunting for Legendaries through Ultra Wormhole in my Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon games the last few days. I'm pretty proud of my results so far :)"


https://ift.tt/2VIKwnu, I've had some nice luck with shines too. In fact I got 2 Shiny Grumpig, one male and one female. I don't need to have both, so I'm willing to give one away to anyone who wants it in the comments :D (the first to ask gets it).edit I also got Raikou, I just noticed now I haven't gotten to store it in my Pokébank yet via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/36HhdYK
"Been collecting/hunting for Legendaries through Ultra Wormhole in my Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon games the last few days. I'm pretty proud of my results so far :)" "Been collecting/hunting for Legendaries through Ultra Wormhole in my Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon games the last few days. I'm pretty proud of my results so far :)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.