Ads Top

"Disappointment in ComDay 2020 - Rant Warning"


#PokemonGO: So Niantic just put up the comday post and needless to say I am feeling very disappointed. I want to apologize in advance because I know these are trivial things to get upset about but I needed to vent.So my expectation was, oh wow 2019 and 2020 pokemon for a comday weekend? Thats great! Maybe they will do Saturday with all the 2019 spawns or (I know this is a longshot) maybe highlight each pokemon over each hour of the day and do the same for Sunday except with 2020 pokemon.Instead we get half the 2020 pokemon Saturday and the other half Sunday. Oh and where are the 2019 pokemon you say? They will be heavily appearing in raids ALONG with Mega Gengar one day and Mega Charizard the other.So Let me get this straight, for people (like myself) who didnt play in 2019 or missed out on some com days, we can get those pokemon only if we raid, so there will be 11 2019 pokemon in the raid pool and the 2 mega raids, which we know how popular they are. This is really disappointing for me, I want to catch pokemon and play the game, not drive around all day spending passes on 1 star raids or remoting into them all day.Ive done every com day this year with the exception of Piplup so I guess ill Farm her Saturday and once I get my 4 shinys ill be done for the weekend.Rant over, I apologize as I know I'm sounding really entitled and it's my own fault as I didn't play the game in 2019 but it makes this com day a lot less fun for people like me. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/36EDWER
"Disappointment in ComDay 2020 - Rant Warning" "Disappointment in ComDay 2020 - Rant Warning" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.