Ads Top

"Gen 4 for me was where I started! How about you? Tell me of your pokemon experiences!"


I'll start with me i guess. Pokemom for me was always an on and off love for me. I was and still have ASD (Autsium Spectrum Disorder) as well as ADD. So my attention was everywhere at times. However when I bought myself pokemon pearl cause it looked cool I was suddenly hooked man. Pearl was my drug man. Then....it came. A combo of games that made me almost throw away consol games entirely. Pokemon Platinum, and Pokemon mystery dungeon Exploers of sky! These games man...they were the jam.At my house we didn't have wifi or very good internet so I had no idea how to play online or play platinum the best way possible. So when I beat the elite 4 and Cynthia, I would just restart the game totally and steam roll them again and again about i think 15 times total. And Giritina oh boy. That mofo was the scariest shit I had seen yet. He was just so awsome and op at the time that when I did get wifi I did everything in my childhood power to get a full team of giritna and thats exactly what I did. The slog was terrible to 100 for each of them but I loved them all the same. You can say I was a giritina snake charmer.Now mystery dungeon...this was the best pokemon experience I ever had. Holy cow man. I have the entire 6 hour soundtrack saved and I love it. Great for moment in gaming where I'm just chilling in open world games doing not much. It was the first game where I was totally invested into the game. Totally. I even fell down the stairs of my old farm house several times because of sky. But it didn't bother me or the head injuries. This game I fell in love with. It was the best thing ever. And during the ending it was the first time I cried about a video game. The very first time. And when I saw the epiloge of the game and how it kept going on forever and ever I was overjoyed...and cried again cause I was so happy. I even had a strategy guide for it and I loved to read it at night.Since then I've kinda stayed away from pokemon because of alot of the Nintendo gaming issues and controversies with its community. However from afar I still cheer on so many pokemon players who enjoyed the game and love it to this day. Even if they are gen 4 elites like me. (Don't worry I'm teasing. Your all good boys and girls no matter the generation). Thats my story with gen 4 now tell me everyone. Whats your story? Whats your generation and starting point in the game? (All hail the mighty god bidoof)Edit: im loving reading all these comments. It makes me so happy to know something like pokemon made so many people happy! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/38lY2mU
"Gen 4 for me was where I started! How about you? Tell me of your pokemon experiences!" "Gen 4 for me was where I started! How about you? Tell me of your pokemon experiences!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.