Ads Top

"Help! Accidentally purchased 99.99$ worth of poke coins meant to purchase .99 cents."


#PokemonGO: I started playing the game with my son since we are both home due to Covid. Meant to buy 20 poke balls and instead got 14,500 🤦🏼‍♀️. Contacted niantic support immediately and they told me I needed to go through apple support. They denied my claim. My bank, Greendot, will do investigation but it will take 4-6 weeks. Still haven’t spent any of the coins and in dire need of the refund. It was basically the rest of our money until payday next Friday. Does anyone have any ideas who I can contact. I can’t be the only person this has happened to.. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/37Opjz8
"Help! Accidentally purchased 99.99$ worth of poke coins meant to purchase .99 cents." "Help! Accidentally purchased 99.99$ worth of poke coins meant to purchase .99 cents." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.