Ads Top

"I am loving Pokémon Sword!"


I had read reviews and read reviews and was so unsure of the game, until one day I just bought it to reward myself for a hard week at work and I love it. It has given me a sense of wonder I hadn’t really had since Pearl and Black. The areas are so large, but so pretty! And the Pokémon can either be curious about you or just downright chase you and it makes encounters more fun to have. I love it and Let’s Go more than I should and I wanted to just say that somewhere. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3840KwW
"I am loving Pokémon Sword!" "I am loving Pokémon Sword!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.