Ads Top

"Community Day Issue"


#PokemonGO: I bought the $1 community day pass and am stuck on the “Catch 15 Gastly Weedle and Seedot” quest, because I didn’t have time to finish it yesterday. They’re all 11/15, and I just thought I’d be able to finish it today.But none of those Pokémon are appearing now! Will they start appearing after 5PM?!? But then I won’t have time to finish the other 2 questsIs this a huge design flaw or what?! It’s unfair they didn’t say that it would be impossible to complete after Saturday! Please help!,!,!!!, I want the rewards :cEDIT: I managed to complete it all. However the event really wasn’t tailored to staying indoors. I had to go outside in the rain to finish it. But it was worth getting some cool shinies and more powerful ‘mons. One solution could’ve been a new item, a “Pocket Pokestop” which would plant a Pokestop near you that stays for like 3 hours. You could lure it up and get items while at home. They’d be maybe 200 coins a piece but we would’ve gotten a free one each day in the comm day from a box. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/37WzvVj
"Community Day Issue" "Community Day Issue" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.