Ads Top

"Can I just Rant About Fake/Hacked Pokemon on the GTS for a second?"


I am REALLY annoyed with the current state of the GTS regarding legendaries right now. Trying to legit trade for the legendary you didn’t pick is neigh impossible with all of the fake Pokémon put up by GameFreak.cn and other hacking sites. Tried offering one of my legit Zygardes for a Spectrier (because that’s pretty fair, right? Hard legendary to catch in Dynamax Adventures for the free choice legendary), and got traded one of those fake hacked ones. It acts like the real thing, and even adds to the dex like the real thing, but it’s just bleh knowing there’s a fake Pokémon in my box. Same thing just happened recently. I realized that I had a spare Zamazenta and put it up in trade for a Regidrago. Surprise, I end up with a fake hacked Regidrago. I just want to know that the Pokémon in my box has been caught legit by real trainers, not thrown together by an illegal code software.There needs to be a solution to this problem. Either these website accounts need to be banned, or there needs to be an ability to see what Pokémon someone is wanting to trade you for yours and have the option to accept or decline it. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2JSgw6p
"Can I just Rant About Fake/Hacked Pokemon on the GTS for a second?" "Can I just Rant About Fake/Hacked Pokemon on the GTS for a second?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.