Ads Top

"I finally got a Dratini at the game corner!"


I had HG growing up and always wanted the Dratini there, and now, ten years later, I learned how to actually do Voltorb Flip and am the proud owner of a beautiful blue boy named Wiggles. I couldn’t be happier! I’d’ve posted a picture but I don’t know how to, lol. I’m just so excited! It only took one day of grinding for it, and I actually kinda like the mini game now. :) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2KGa3eS
"I finally got a Dratini at the game corner!" "I finally got a Dratini at the game corner!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.