Ads Top

"Is it just me, or have all pokeballs been nerfed recently?"


#PokemonGO: It feels like the last few weeks I've seen all levels of pokeball become less able to catch even low level pokemon. I've just had to use 3x pokeball, 3x Ultraball, 2x Pinap berry, 2x Razz berry and finally 2x Golden Razz berry......to catch a 455cp VanilliteThis really does seem to be the norm for me of late, everything breaks out of the ball without much struggle. Excellent curveball be damned! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3axK0kC
"Is it just me, or have all pokeballs been nerfed recently?" "Is it just me, or have all pokeballs been nerfed recently?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.