Ads Top

"Late features that don't even work."


#PokemonGO: You know Niantic, it's great that you released the ability to sort by people who can actually receive gifts. Even if it's 4 years late. Whats the point of it if it doesn't even work though? If I had believed it then only 2 of my 103 friends actually would be able to receive a gift from me. I then sorted by people who had recently sent me gifts and lost count of how many friends I was actually able to send gifts to. At first I thought maybe it was a hiccup and if they had sent you a gift the game wouldn't correctly register that I can send them a gift. Then I decided to flip through all of my friends and I again lost count of how many friends I found that I actually could send gifts to. So again Niantic, what is the point of a game feature if it doesn't even work? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KWv6da
"Late features that don't even work." "Late features that don't even work." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.