Ads Top

"Nintendo online hacking prevention (sigh)"


Groan. I recently started playing Sun again because it was fun. One of my favorite things to do is wonder trade and gts trades. I enjoy the mystery and I’m hunting for a few mins that I’d like to have, maybe to breed. I’m not a competitive player but there’s some satisfaction in getting those shinies.I started looking around on the gts and found this one player named AdventrSnivy and it was clear that he’s some kind of hack. He’s got a mon available to trade for almost anything, and it’s always shiny and it’s always level 100, and all he wants is a snivy, and if you try to trade with him you have to turn off your game and you’ll get soft banned. its just irritating to see him on every search I pull up and I’m wondering why Nintendo can’t take his trades off line.I’ll just wonder trade for a while instead today. And after a couple trades, what rolls in? A Shiny pokerus level 100 Darkrai, that’s all. Seriously, I try to trade a snivy for an oranguru and I have to shut off my game, but THAT can be sent via wonder trade?It just is irritating. I’m trying to complete my dex and I’m so close. It just makes me wonder, what on earth is the big N using to determine “illegal”? Cuz it might be broken a little.../rant via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/34KYQRm
"Nintendo online hacking prevention (sigh)" "Nintendo online hacking prevention (sigh)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.