Ads Top

"RIP to all the pokemon I transferred"


#PokemonGO: Up until recently, I didn't use the appraise tool, and only evolved pokemon with the highest CP level.. I think back on all the pokemon I transferred that were probably 3* or even perfect 4* just because they were 100CP lower than a 0* (because that would be just my luck).... I know better now and check EVERY time before transferring... but I still think about it a bunch via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2IHxOlR
"RIP to all the pokemon I transferred" "RIP to all the pokemon I transferred" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.