Ads Top

"Anybody else strike out today?"


#PokemonGO: After being glued to my phone for a little over 4 hours clicking everything in sight, I only came home with a single 100cp shiny Rhyhorn... girlfriend walked away with 9 assorted shinies in less than 2 hours of casual play. I'm pretty salty to say the least. Thanks Pokemon Go, for being the fun distraction I desperately needed today. I know nobody cares, I just needed to whine in public about it. Thank you for reading. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2WaNCRm
"Anybody else strike out today?" "Anybody else strike out today?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.