Ads Top

"A Tragic Story About a Weedle who Couldn't"


#PokemonGO: Last year I caught a shadow weedle with perfect pvp ivs, I evolved it into kakuna,bought a second move and waited patiently. When Friday rolled around I couldn’t tm away frustration because kakuna can only learn 1 move and I had already unlocked it. It was a crushing blow; the only solution was to evolve it into beedrill but then I would have to use an elite TM to get drillrun. Non the less i pulled my punches and prioritized the community day move. I thought to myself, till next year my little friend maybe when the world is a little less cruel. So it’s 9am Saturday morning, December 12, I’m planning out my day, I’m making a list I’m checking it twice. I take a glance at my kakuna, he’s still as frustrated as ever, but today was the day, Community Day. I gladly gave Niantic my 50 weedle candies and watched my kakuna evolve. I take a closer look to find that Niantic returned to me, a beedrill with the moves frustration and aerial ace. I don’t understand why, is it something I said, perhaps a dirty look I may have given them, maybe this is punishment for never using the AR feature they’re always pushing. Whatever I did, my beedrill didn’t deserve this life and now I don’t even know what to with him. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/37dA5Pc
"A Tragic Story About a Weedle who Couldn't" "A Tragic Story About a Weedle who Couldn't" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.