Ads Top

"Thinking of fake signature moves for Pokémon, day 67: Tauros"


I am coming up with at least 1 fake move that would be exclusive to 1 Pokémon or an evolutionary line of Pokémon. I am going in Pokédex order, and I will skip every Pokémon or evolutionary line that already has a Pokémon in it that has a signature move. Signature Z-moves or G-Max moves don't count.The move for Tauros is called Rumble Charge.Rumble Charge is a Normal-Type Physical move with a base power of 100. It has 100% accuracy and 10 PP. It has a 20% chance to raise the user's Speed by 1 stage.Tauros is very often seen running towards their target and ramming into them, just like real bulls do. I made this move around that, and just like Double-Edge, I gave it recoil damage, but only half the amount of Double-Edge. The 20% chance to raise the Speed stat is simply there because I wanted this move to not be too similar to Double-Edge, and this would make it more useful than that, even if the base power is lower.I'd love to hear feedback or questions about my ideas, and if you have any ideas for signature moves for Pokémon, I'd love to hear them, I might use the ideas (with your consent of course)! Even though this is a daily thing, or at least, I'll try to keep it daily, I don't think I'll be consistent with the time of day I post another idea. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3rsZWuC
"Thinking of fake signature moves for Pokémon, day 67: Tauros" "Thinking of fake signature moves for Pokémon, day 67: Tauros" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.