Ads Top

"What is everyone's favorite Pokemon of each region?"


I haven't seen this question asked here before and I'd love to see what some people find the best pokemon of each region! If you can't decide between 2 or 3, list them all, I won't mind.​For me it goes:​Kanto: Charizard, Dragonite, or NidokingJohto: Umbreon, Heracross, ScizorHoenn: AbsolSinnoh: Lucario, Infernape, Torterra, Gliscor, Luxray, Staraptor, Garchomp...I can't decide!Unova: Boldore, Escavallier, Eelectross, ReshiramKalos: Greninja, Talonflame, AegislashAlola: Lycanroc (all 3 forms), Decidueye, ZeraoraGalar: Regieleki, Morepeko, Zacian, Drednaw​​I just wanted to see everyone's favorites for each region, don't want to spread any hate! I probably forgot some, so feel free to remind me. Also, even tho im late, happy holidays!​​Edit: I'll do my best to respond to each of your comments, but if I somehow, or for some reason, don't get to yours, don't take it personal! I'm happy to see everyone's preferences in Pokemon Design and Lore!Edit 2: I hate these whole “omg i’m so famous” edits but from the bottom of my heart this is my first time getting even close to hot. So to all of you who shared your favorite pokémon, thank you. It was fun seeing your lists, and awesome to see the diversity via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/34Jk2Hc
"What is everyone's favorite Pokemon of each region?" "What is everyone's favorite Pokemon of each region?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.