Ads Top

"Has competitive knowledge kinda ruined Pokémon for anyone?"


So I'm sat here endlessly resetting Heart Gold trying to get a certain nature Chikorita, it's been about 2 or so hours and still nothing. I caught a glimpse of my original copy of Pokèmon Gold up on the shelf and it made me think to myself; these games were so much simpler back before Nature's and the knowledge of IVs, EVs were so common place. Part of me wishes I could almost go back to that time period. Genuinely curious if anyone else out there feels similar.(Also I know a lot of people will ask why not just breed the Chikorita? I'm doing a Nuzlocke and the starter generator thing I used told me I have to get a docile female Chikorita) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3sQ2dk6
"Has competitive knowledge kinda ruined Pokémon for anyone?" "Has competitive knowledge kinda ruined Pokémon for anyone?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.