Ads Top

"I got Pokémon Sun today and my starter turned out shiny!"


Today I got a 3ds with Pokémon Sun and a few more games. I started a new game and got Litten as my starter. I wanted to get him since long time ago.When it was time to name it (didn't nickname it), I noticed my Litten was white, I was a bit confused until I googled it while I was skipping some text from the game and saw it was actually shiny! This is my first starter ever shiny. I had Gyarados from HG/SS and Pichu with Pikachu's color (event), but never my own shiny that was actually a casuality. I once saw a shiny Bibarel, but accidentally killed it sadly.What was your first shiny? I'm curious to ask if anyone also got randomly one without doing a special technique like soft reset or stuff like that. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/366Z0mC
"I got Pokémon Sun today and my starter turned out shiny!" "I got Pokémon Sun today and my starter turned out shiny!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.