Ads Top

"I recreated Pokemon Emerald from scratch with a Discord friendly interface"


Hello Reddit, this is my first Discord bot so please go easy on me! I spent about 2 weeks creating this and it was a lot of fun. Also, no the bot is not available to the public because it does not scale well. I'm running the bot on a local server at home and it doesn't handle more than one user at a time super well (slows down a ton, probably because I used a decent chunk of time.sleep() in Python).Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7rX2d7W3XIFeatures include:- Exploring the Hoenn Region- Wild battles and catching- Trainer battles- Gym battles- Elite 4- Shiny hunting- Trading via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3qKqmqp
"I recreated Pokemon Emerald from scratch with a Discord friendly interface" "I recreated Pokemon Emerald from scratch with a Discord friendly interface" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.