Ads Top

"What are Pokemon you thought were legendaries at first, but weren't?"


I remember touching this topic around almost four years ago, but from a recent discussion, I wondered about it again and got curious.For me, I thought Altaria was a legendary the first time I saw it with no other information. It was the gorgeous design that got me thinking at first, and I got surprised that it was really just a normal pokemon. I just love how mythical it looks, with the cloud and all. Looks like those birds from chinese mythology. That's pretty much the only pokemon I mistaked as a legendary.I saw people saying Absol looked like a legendary for them the first time. I understand it, the design also looks pretty mythical. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3r5oMje
"What are Pokemon you thought were legendaries at first, but weren't?" "What are Pokemon you thought were legendaries at first, but weren't?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.